Spring sports registration details announced
We are returning to the green cards and there will no longer be FamilyID. Any student wanting to play a spring sport will need to sign up at the nurse’s office and receive a green card. The green card needs to be given to the coach on the first day of tryouts. If a student does not have a green card, they cannot try out.
High School registration details are below. Please scroll down for Middle School registration details.
High School Spring Sports Signups
JV/Var. Girls Lacrosse
Var. Boys Lacrosse
Var. Boys Tennis
JV/Varsity Boys & Girls Track & Field
1) Signups will be from Monday, January 28th to Friday, February 8th!
During this time, high school students grades 9th – 12th may sign up in the HS nurse’s office between 7:30-7:45am and 2:35-3:30pm each day.
2) High school sport physicals for all JV and Varsity sports will be on Thursday, February 14th by appointment only through the nurse’s office.
3) TRYOUT DATE - MONDAY, MARCH 4TH
*****Times & locations will be posted online soon!
Middle School Spring Sports Signups
Modified Boys Lacrosse
Middle School Signups for JV & Varsity Teams (listed above) AND the Modified Boys Lacrosse Team:
1) Signups will be from Monday. February 11th to Monday, February 25th. During these times, students may sign up in the MS nurse’s office between 7:30-7:45am each day.
2) Middle School sport physicals will be on Wednesday, February 27th by appointment only through the nurse’s office.
3) APP physical fitness testing will be done at the Middle School gym on Thursday, February 28th from 2:35-4:00pm. Only students who have been approved our school doctor may take the physical fitness test.
Middle School Signups for Modified Sports (Girls Softball & Boys Baseball):
1) Signups will be from Tuesday, February 26th to Friday, March 8th. During these times, students may sign up in the MS nurse’s office between 7:30-7:45am each day.
2) Middle School sport physicals for modified softball & baseball will be on Wednesday, March 13th by appointment only through the nurse’s office.
TRY-OUT DATES (times & locations will be posted online):
1) Modified Boys Lacrosse - Monday, March 11th
2) Modified Boys Baseball and Modified Girls Softball - Monday, March 18th