School-Age Child Care (SACC)
The district offers a before and after school enrichment program for elementary students. Please direct any questions about your specific building's program to the Ken-Ton Family YMCA at (716) 874-5051 or the Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns at (716) 873-9842. Registrations are accepted and processed throughout the year.**NOTE: Students will be transported to the designated school building.
YMCA:Ken-Ton Family YMCA afterschool programming is available for Drake and Ohio. Before-school programming is available at Drake, Ohio, Spruce and NT Intermediate.
- Tuition Agreement
- Child Care Enrollment Form
- Frequently Asked Questions
- If your child has additional considerations, you may also need to complete the following:
- Individual Health Care Plan -- This form is only needed if your child has any medical, physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional conditions, including any allergies or medications needed.
- Medication Form -- This form is only needed if your child will need to take any medication while in the program.
Contact the YMCA:
Visit their website...
Boys & Girls Club:Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns afterschool programming - through 21st Century Community Learning Centers funding - is at Spruce, NT Intermediate and NT Middle School.
School-Age Child Care...
- is a low-cost Monday through Friday child care program.
- is warmly endorsed by participating parents.
- offers children developmentally appropriate reading activities, games, crafts, movies, gym activities, space to do homework and special events such as guest speakers.
- includes a nutritious snack in the afternoon.