The Information Technology Department aims to fully implement and integrate the use of current and future technologies with the intent of increasing student learning, enhancing the teaching process and improving the operations of the school district.
1. Empower all students to acquire technological knowledge, skills and attitudes that are necessary to succeed in college or in the workplace.
2. Enhance teaching and learning across all grade levels and content areas and support the New York State Learning Standards.
3. Increase productivity and improve communications for the instructional and administrative management of data.
4. Improve access to technological resources in classrooms, libraries, labs, and offices.
5. Provide extensive staff development in technology to support curricular, instructional, and administrative functions.
6. Provide adequate support for technology users and for timely repair and maintenance of equipment.
7. Promote the use of effective educational software and online resources.
8. Evaluate and report the progress of the technology plan to ensure its successful implementation.
Contact the IT Department