1. Fitness - Capability of the body of distribution inhaled oxygen to muscle tissue during increased physical effort.
2. Balance - The ability to control or stabilize yourself while moving or staying still.
3. Effort - This concept defines how the body moves. It consists of two components: Time (Faster or Slower) Force (Harder or Softer).
4. Locomotor Skills - Moving the total body to get from one place to another using a walk, run, hop, jump, leap, skip, gallop, or slide of some combination of these.
5. Goal - Aim: Something a person wants to achieve.
6. Distance - Length of a race or contest.
7. Jogging - To go at a slow leisurely run.
8. Underhand Throw : The arm motion starts below your waist and the ball is released at the waist level.