FREE Weekly Testing & Vaccination/Booster ClinicsVaccine Clinic Schedule: Link to COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Schedule
- NYS (and therefore, NCDOH) has adopted the recent FDA/CDC changes regarding Pfizer vaccine.
- Effective 01/05/22, all individual 12 years of age and older are eligible for a booster 5 months after completion of the primary series.
- As of November 4, 2021 children ages 5-11 are eligible to receive Pfizer-BioNTech Vaccine. Appointments are strongly recommended and ALL children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- On December 16, the CDC recommended that mRNA COVID-19 vaccines (i.e., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines) are preferred over the Janssen COVID-19 vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 for all people age 18 years or older. This recommendation applies to both primary series and booster doses.
NEW! (January 5, 2022)COVID-19 booster doses are now recommended for all individuals ages 12 years and older as follows:
Children ages 5 – 11 years of age are NOT eligible for boosters at this time.Booster doses for Pfizer, J&J and Moderna are available at each location. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.Weekly Testing - FREE weekly testing is available for all students and families of the North Tonawanda City School District.
- Pfizer-BioNTech: All individuals 12 years of age and older at least five (5) months after completion of primary series
- Moderna: All individuals 18 years of age and older at least six (6) months after completion of primary series
- Janssen (J&J): All individuals 18 years of age and older at least two (2) months after completion of a one-dose Janssen primary series.
- Link to Weekly COVID-19 Testing Schedule
- Only POSITIVE results will be communicated to students, employees, families, etc.
- This testing is not intended for the general public to use.
- NCDOH recommends that individuals with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 or with known exposure who are NEGATIVE with a home-test seek confirmatory testing through a certified testing source. This weekly testing at school is an appropriate referral in these cases.
- Please utilize the online registration system link below.
7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
North Tonawanda City School District
425 Meadow Dr. Fine Arts Center
North Tonawanda, NY 14120
Registration Link: https://on.ny.gov/3nU54XK