Online Sports Registration (Family ID)
The North Tonawanda City School District offers the convenience of online sports registration through FamilyID. Paper registration is no longer offered.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for North Tonawanda CSD’s athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
Registration on FamilyID will be open between Oct. 15 and Nov. 7, 2021 for winter sports. Please see below for details on how to register. Even if you previously registered, you must do so again on FamilyID to update any information that may have changed.
**NOTE: REGISTRATIONS ARE PROCESSED 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER SUBMISSION. IF A REGISTRATION IS SUBMITTED AFTER THE DUE DATE, THE STUDENT MAY NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE ON THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS. PARENTS WILL RECEIVE EMAIL CONFIRMATION OR DENIAL WHEN THE NURSE PROCESSES THE STUDENT’S REGISTRATION. IF DENIED, THE NURSE WILL INFORM THE PARENT VIA EMAIL OF WHAT ACTIONS ARE NEEDED TO COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION, AND/OR CONTACT THE STUDENT AT SCHOOL.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please note that a physical dated within the past 12 months is required to gain clearance for sports. The Health Office will review all sports registrations and assign an approval status before the player will be allowed to participate in games and practices. SPORTS PHYSICALS FROM YOUR PRIVATE PHYSICIAN ARE ACCEPTED. If you have already seen your private physician, you may digitally upload your paperwork in FamilyID or deliver to the school health office.
If needed, District-sponsored sports physicals will be conducted at the High School the week of Nov. 8, 2021 (specific dates TBA) and must be scheduled through the High School Health Office.
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your e-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)).
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red * are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting "Submit", the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the "Registration" tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
- Support is available 7 days a week and messages will be returned promptly.