- The English portion of the SAT Prep Course is a 10 week course designed to familiarize students with the types of questions they will encounter on the SAT, as well as provide students with the practice and skills necessary to improve his/her score on the SAT Reading and SAT Writing and Language tests.
- Students will use The Official SAT Study Guide to improve skills in reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, and test-taking (specific to the SAT).
- Quizzes will include questions on the helpful tips and information in The Official SAT Study Guide, as well as practice questions previously completed in class.
- Students will take at least 3 practice SAT tests (reading, writing and language, and essay portions).
- The final exam will consist of questions on the test-taking tips and information in The Official SAT Study Guide, as well as SAT questions from previous practice sections.
- This is a 10 week course that moves quickly. It is imperative that students keep up with the daily work and homework, and that all assignments are completed ON TIME.