Apply to the AOIT
Students will be selected on the basis of expressed interest, academic standing, attendance, and citizenship. The application process includes the following steps:
- Tell your guidance counselor you are interested.
- Fill out the application form you are given.
- Students should write a one-page, double-spaced essay on why you want to be part of the Academy of Information Technology.
- Ask your parents to write a paragraph that describes you as a student.
- Obtain a reference letter from your guidance counselor, a teacher and a non-relative adult character reference.
- Schedule Grade 9 academy courses.
- Attend an informational meeting with your parents or guardians.