School-Age Child Care (SACC)
The district offers a before and after school enrichment program for elementary students. Please direct any questions about the program to Melissa Stitt, Program Director, at the Ken-Ton Family YMCA at (716) 874-5051. Registrations are accepted and processed throughout the year.
** Students will be transported to the designated school building.
YMCA:Boys & Girls Club:
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Northtowns afterschool programming - through 21st Century Community Learning Centers funding - is at Spruce, NT Intermediate and NT Middle School during the 2019-20 school year!
Contact the Boys & Girls Club:
- Membership Application - Middle School
- Membership Application - NTI
- Membership Application - Spruce
- Visit the Boys & Girls Club website for program information.
716-873-9842David E. Collins - Director of Operations, ext. 213Bob O'Brocta - Chief Professional Officer, ext. 209
More Information about Programs:
- The YMCA program offers your child a warm and secure atmosphere in a familiar setting.
- The YMCA program operates before school from 7 - 9 a.m. at all elementary schools and NT Intermediate.
- The YMCA program operates after school until 6 p.m. at Drake and Ohio.
- The Boys & Girls Club program operates the afternoon program at Spruce, NT Intermediate and the Middle School. Learn more about the Boys & Girls Club program.
- The YMCA program is open until 6 p.m. on half days and teacher conference days at Drake and Ohio.
- The Boys & Girls Club operates at Spruce Elementary School on half days and teacher conference days.
School Age Child Care:
- is a low-cost Monday through Friday child care program.
- is warmly endorsed by participating parents.
- offers children developmentally appropriate reading activities, games, crafts, movies, gym activities, space to do homework and special events such as guest speakers.
- includes a nutritious snack in the afternoon.