The Information Technology Department aims to fully implement and integrate the use of current and future technologies with the intent of increasing student learning, enhancing the teaching process and improving the operations of the school district.
1. Empower all students to acquire technological
knowledge, skills and attitudes that are necessary
to succeed in college or in the workplace.
2. Enhance teaching and learning across all
grade levels and content areas and support the
New York State Learning Standards.
3. Increase productivity and improve communications for the instructional and administrative
management of data.
4. Improve access to technological resources in classrooms, libraries, labs, and offices.
5. Provide extensive staff development in technology to support curricular, instructional, and
6. Provide adequate support for technology users and for timely repair and maintenance of
7. Promote the use of effective educational software and online resources.
8. Evaluate and report the progress of the technology plan to ensure its successful
Contact the Information Technology Department